Friday, September 6, 2013

I love my Xperia E dual

I am a bit late in getting in the android smartve  phone as compared to others. My friends have been showing off their galaxys for a few years and I just bought Xperia E dual about 1 month ago. Xperia E is an entry level phone so I do not have much expectation for it.



It seems to be able to run wassap , andriod-quran and angry bird properly. I wish the screen is bigger especially when I run android-quran and angry bird. Apart from that the phone handles dual sims smoothly , which is my main requirement. I just wish the dual smart phones were released earlier so that I can enjoy it earlier.
The other complain about this phone is that the response sometimes a bit lagging , kind of weird for a 1GHz processor. Hopefuly the next iteration of dual phone would not have this problem

overall : I'd give 7.5 /10 score ..



No comments:

Post a Comment