Tuesday, September 10, 2013

between Apple and Samsung .. nahh , both are boring and predictable

Today, apple launched iphone5s (same) and iphone5c (cheap) to the market. The next questions that come to every pundit is whether you are an apple supporter or samsung supporter. I can see the logic for the question since both companies control most of the market.

On my personal experience, I hereby declare that I am not a fan for neither. I still prefer my Sony Eperia over apple and samsung . Apple is nice .. but it is an apple and it take a cult to be come apple fan.
Samsung is nice but the design is a bit boring ...
I personally found sony xperia design is more classy and you do not need to join a cult to be a fan ..

Love Sony XPERIA !!

p/s lets hope xperia line up can last for a long time

No comments:

Post a Comment