Sunday, April 8, 2012

kempas medical centre

My pumpkin was admitted on Friday afternoon. My wife got the night shift and I got the day shift.. so for the last 2 days .. I have been spending the day at the hospital. Just now the doc says my pumpin can go home .. whew .. finally. Waiting for the nurse to come with discharge document .... I was browsing for jobs .. I wonder of this job is worth to consider Teraju Bumiputera Corporation TERAJU was announced by the Prime Minister, YAB Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak on 8 February, 2011, to lead, coordinate and drive Bumiputera participation in the economy. As a Unit in the Prime Minister’s Department, we are seeking highly motivated and qualified candidates with the right experience and the right passion. Join us and contribute in strengthening, empowering and enabling Bumiputeras to seize opportunities and equally benefit from the Nation’s economic growth. We offer competitive remuneration packages.

No comments:

Post a Comment