Monday, December 15, 2008

immigration made my day

At lunch I went to immigration office today to do two things
a) get a new passport for my elder daughter
b) update the photo for my younger daughter passport

When I got to the counter issuing the "ticket", the 1st thing the officer noted was .. IC need to be photocopied into full size A4 paper .. duh .. my additional effort to make the IC in 2 sided paper and cutting it out to smaller pieces is truly a waste.
When I finally got to the application window, the lady officer made a comment that my younger daughter photo is not following regulation. She is wearing a blue shirt while the background is also blue. Need to get a contrasting color .. another duh

third duh ... the lady at the counter asked .. where are the kids .. I said they are at home spending quality time with the mom :) .. then she said .. no kids no processing ....

I had it enough .. I drove back to the office , stopping by at the POSTO nasi ayam for my lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment